Book Review Guidelines
- Share unbiased details about what you liked and/or didn’t like about the book and, more importantly, why.
- If you must share a spoiler (crucial plot element) please warn your readers with the words “Spoiler Alert” in the title of your review. It’s better to avoid spoilers altogether.
- A good review should be at least 100 words long.
- Steer clear of profanity, obscenity and distasteful remarks in your review.
- Avoid long quotations from the book and from others’ reviews of the book.
- Always disclose that you received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for your review. This is an Amazon requirement and doing so will help ensure that you continue to receive review copies in the future.
How to Find the Permalink for Your Review
- To find the permalink for your review first go to your reviews. (You may need to log in to Amazon at this point).
- Click on the title of the review.
- A link to the permalink page for each review is provided at the bottom of the body of the review, to the right of the comment link. You can mouse over the word ‘Permalink’, click the right button on your mouse and select ‘Copy Link Address.’ All that’s left is to paste the link into the appropriate field on our submission form.